Friday, June 1, 2012

Last post in 2011!

Got an opportunity to "utilize" the internet...so I'm writing my last post for 2011!

My faith in 2011 has been, well, shaken, broken, crushed, melted, remolded, reshaped and BUILDING!  I love how God can take the situations in our lives (good and bad) and use them to make us into the people He's called us to be.

There were many blessings this year:  additions to the Lucas family (T, T, B and Josie); missions trip to Ecuador; seeing 1 nephew make a decision for Christ and 1 being brought back; job changes; new friendships; old friendships growing.  There were many challenges:  losing a nephew; job situation; financial stresses...  But one thing maintained - My faith that God is and continues to be my ALL IN ALL!

I have learned that trusting in God is the most important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment